Wildlife Management in Pleasanton, CA
Removal & Control of Wildlife Serving Pleasanton, San Jose & Surrounding Cities
Although you may think of pigeons, rats, and mice when you imagine a home infestation, many other animals can cause problems as well. Bats, raccoons, skunks, squirrels, and possums are some of the most common causes of wildlife problems in or around homes and offices. In addition to rodent removal and bird control solutions, Premier Rodent offers comprehensive wildlife management services including possum control in Pleasanton, San Francisco, and San Jose to help you get rid of rats, birds, and other wildlife causing you problems.
How to Spot Signs of Nuisance Wildlife
Spotting the signs of a wildlife problem is the first step in effective pest control. If you think you could have a rodent infestation, bird infestation, or any other problem with wildlife on your property, contact a professional for assistance with wildlife management. Some of the signs that you could have nuisance wildlife affecting your property are:
- Damage to flowers, gardens, and landscaping, which can be caused by animals traversing your property or looking for food.
- Holes (shallow or deep) or piles of dirt in your yard, which is evidence of digging or tunneling.
- Piles of droppings in corners, near doorways, and under eaves.
- “Stolen” pet food or damage to pet bowls, bird feeders, and birdbaths.
- Garbage cans that have been knocked over or rummaged through.
- A strong, noticeable skunk odor that occurs frequently near your property.
- Wildlife sightings, particularly at night, as many types of nuisance wildlife are nocturnal.
Wildlife Management Measures
The measures your pest control service will take to address nuisance wildlife will depend upon the type of animals causing the problem. Whether you are dealing with a rodent infestation, bird infestation, or any other type of wildlife issue, call Premier Rodent for assistance with wildlife management in Pleasanton and beyond.
- Making your yard less appealing to wildlife is a good first step in the prevention of further problems. Remove dead trees and foliage from your lawn, as well as any garbage or items that could serve as shelter. Seal or remove pet food and water bowls and make sure your garbage cans have tight-fitting lids that latch into place.
- Fencing can be helpful in raccoon, skunk, and possum control. Any fence used for pest control purposes should be at least four feet high; electric wiring may also be used.
- Mothballs can be used to deter some pests, but must be replaced on a regular basis to remain effective.
- Professional trapping and removal of small animals, such as possums, skunks, and raccoons, is typically quite effective.
Why Choose Us?
- No Chemicals, No Baits, No Poison
- We Offer A 1 Year Guarantee On All Work We Perform
- Locally Owned And Operated Family Business, Since 1979
- We Provide Quality Work By Trained Professionals